Mozambique Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|5 daysturnaround||2 daysturnaround||1 daysturnaround|
|Tourist / Business Multiple entry (max. 30 days within 90 days period)||$ 268.00||or||$ 328.00||or||$ 348.00|
|Tourist / Business Multiple entry (max. 30 days within 60 days period)||$ 238.00||or||$ 298.00||or||$ 318.00|
|Tourist / Business Single entry (max. 30 days within 60 days period)||$ 218.00||or||$ 278.00||or||$ 298.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added. 180 days stay visas are processed in Washington DC only. Note that 10 b. days processing is avaialble for Washington DC applicants only.
Mozambique Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photographs: 2
- Itinerary. Copy of return flight reservation.
- Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations.
- Proof of the adequate funds for the duration of their stay in Mozambique.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA as well as Yellow Fever Card.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Mozambique visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Mozambique Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Mozambique, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Mozambique. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.